Become a Member of the NBLA today!
The NBLA is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization dedicated to preserving open space and trails for horses, hikers and mountain bikers and other passive users. The NBLA protects and maintains trails open to all forms of passive recreational use and provides education on how to use those trails sensitively and responsibly.
We welcome all; you don’t have to be a Newtown resident, nor a horse owner, to help us preserve open space and enjoy our beautiful trails. The NBLA welcomes other interest groups, such as hikers and bicyclists.
Membership Options: Individual/Family and Barn/Stable
For new members, upon receipt of your Membership Application NBLA will send you a welcome letter including information about Newtown Bridle Lands Association and its mission. Your email address will be added to our Contacts so that you will receive communication from NBLA. We also have a welcome packet which will be available for pickup at NBLA activities.
• Receive invitations to all NBLA functions including exclusive Member-Only Events, plus all Open Meetings, Members Fun Day, Trail Clearings, Show & Go Rides, Frost On The Pumpkin Hunter Pace
• Discounted entry to the Frost On The Pumpkin Hunter Pace
• Privilege of being invited to ride on NBLA easements and private trails open only to NBLA members
• Have opportunities to be involved in preserving trails and open space
• Receive email updates regarding events and developments in the NBLA and local horse community
• Join NBLA’s Facebook group
• Best of all you will be preserving the tradition of horses being ridden on trails and open space and the awareness of our community that horses continue to be an important part of our way of life
If you have any questions or need further information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stable $125 for up to five riders; $30 per additional rider
* Membership dues may be tax deductible
** Family Membership includes immediate family members residing at the same address only (Spouse, Partner, Children)
Single/family memberships: NBLA Membership form
Barn/stable memberships: Stable Membership Form
Download, complete and mail/email.
You MUST sign the NBLA Release Form and submit it along with the Membership Form
Mail both documents with payment by check to:
PO Box 3083
Newtown, CT 06470-3083
Or pay online (individual/family) and email your documents to: email@example.com
Barn/Stable Memberships: Please mail your payment with your form. We are working on setting up online payment. We apologize for the inconvenience.
For Single/Family memberships, if you want to join online with Paypal, please fill out the form below.