Become a Member of the NBLA today!
The NBLA is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization dedicated to preserving open space and trails for horses, hikers and mountain bikers and other passive users. The NBLA protects and maintains trails open to all forms of passive recreational use and provides education on how to use those trails sensitively and responsibly.
We welcome all; you don’t have to be a Newtown resident, nor a horse owner, to help us preserve open space and enjoy our beautiful trails. The NBLA welcomes other interest groups, such as hikers and bicyclists.
Membership Options: Individual or Family
For new members, upon receipt of your Membership Application NBLA will send you a welcome letter including information about Newtown Bridle Lands Association and its mission. Your email address will be added to our Contacts so that you will receive communication from NBLA. We also have a welcome packet which will be available for pickup at NBLA activities.
• Receive invitations to all NBLA functions including exclusive Member-Only Events, plus all Open Meetings, Members Fun Day, Trail Clearings, Show & Go Rides, Frost On The Pumpkin Hunter Pace
• Discounted entry to the Frost On The Pumpkin Hunter Pace
• Privilege of being invited to ride on NBLA easements and private trails open only to NBLA members
• Have opportunities to be involved in preserving trails and open space
• Receive email updates regarding events and developments in the NBLA and local horse community
• Join NBLA’s Facebook group
• Best of all you will be preserving the tradition of horses being ridden on trails and open space and the awareness of our community that horses continue to be an important part of our way of life
If you have any questions or need further information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Family Membership includes immediate family members residing at the same address only (Spouse, Partner, Children)
* Membership dues may be tax deductible
NBLA Membership Form: Download, print, complete and mail/email
NBLA Membership Form in Editable Word Format: Download, complete and mail/email
You MUST sign the NBLA Release Form and submit it along with the Membership Form
Mail both documents with payment by check to:
PO Box 3083
Newtown, CT 06470-3083
Or pay online and email your documents to: email@example.com
If you want to join online with Paypal, please fill out the form below.